Am Sonntag, den 18.04.2010, 06:09 +0200 schrieb Vincent Torri:
> 2) edje_cc uses only the evas buffer engine. Isn't it time to split the
> monolithic Ecore_Evas_Engine structure and dlopen modules ?

Something like that would be appreciated. Right now in OE we have the
problem that we would have to build two versions of EFL, one for
framebuffer-and-X11, and one for framebuffer-only. Although the
framebuffer-and-X11 version runs fine on pure-framebuffer systems, it
always links to the X11 libraries thanks to pkgconfig.

--
:M: