> eina log will have very minimal cost, particularly to the places we
> will use it. One of the proofs of this is that eina, the core library
> used everywhere, already uses it and NOBODY ever noticed a slowdown...
> it is used extensively in stringshare, array and even list, yet nobody
> measured any slowdown.

Well, most probably true (not slowdown on my laptop since the
implementation of eina_log) but I found a comment indicating that it was
done before but the changes were reverted because performance
degradation (written in illume2 module e_mod_main.c first comment) so I
decided not to touch it that's all ;-). So excepted if someone tell me
to do so I will pass these module and concentrate on the main e17
sources that are probably as important as these modules ;-).

-- Mathieu