Hi,

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 7:36 AM, Stefan Schmidt
<ste...@datenfreihafen.org> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> On Wed, 2010-05-05 at 03:17, Brian 'morlenxus' Miculcy wrote:
>> Wasn't it working anymore? Didn't it receive patches not long ago? What was
>> the reason?
>
> I fixed it up the last time I updated from svn. I'm not doing this to often
> but
> take care about fixing breaks in tiling.
>
> I have to admit that tiling is really a worthwhile feature for me in E17. I'm
> not going to make much trouble about it when it get ditched from E17

first tiling is not part of e17.  when it is not the case that tiling
is broken then there is, as I said before, no problem to move it back
to modules-extra. I had planned to fix it and move it back then btw.
in future I'll poll the ml before moving modules.

BR

, but I