Guys,

        Here is just another little one. I'm using E17-svn_20100516. When you
add
TClock to the desktop and place it on the right screen edge, the tool tip
showing the formatted date/time cannot be read because 1/2 or more is clipped by
the screen edge. For example, imagine below the center vertical line is the
right screen edge. The "22, Ma" would be visible on screen, but the rest of the
date string would be gone -- clipped at the right screen edge.

 ________|...........
 | 22, Ma| clipped  |
 ________|...........

        I like my digital clock at the top-right of the screen, since that
corner is
the least likely to be covered with window placement set to 'cascade'. I've
tried adjusting its position, but you have to move it quite a bit to the left
before you can see the tooltip.

        Put this one in the minor stack :p Let me know if you want me to
formally open
a ticket, I'm happy to do it. Thanks.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.