Listmates,

        I have done 2 e17 installs in the past 2 weeks or so. One on my x86_64
laptop
and one on another i586 laptop, both running opensuse 11.0 and both from
Dmitry's svn r48925 rpms.

        On the i586 box when I lt-click and look under 'Applications'
everything is
just as it should be, but on the x86_64 box, there is only 1 entry and all is
says in 'Alacarte made'.

        I think I did both installs the same, but I wouldn't put it past me
having
screwed something up. Now that my install is already done, is there a way I can

        Thanks!

(P.S. - the fireball and bloodyimago themes are just killer! Also, if anyone is
interested, I have a great gloss-red wallpaper with dark and light highlights
that works great with bloodyimago:
http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/150/i/2010/147/c/2/gnome_RedWaters_wallpaper_by_drankinatty.jpg
)

( I'll do an E themed one as well. I also have the blank wp without logos if
anybody wants in )

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC