On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:00:11 +0900 Hyun Park <hyuny...@gmail.com> said:

> Hi,
>
> Firstly, English is not my native language, please understand this : )
>
> I'm now trying to re-write my GTK application by using "Elementary" widget
> library.
> I already checked test application, 'elementary_test' but I couldn't find
> some appropriate APIs
> like "gdk_draw_rgb_image()" in Evas or something.
>
> I just want to draw some rgb data directly on my window widget.
> Where can i find this kind of API or some example?

plain evas images. you can access the RGBA pixels directly via pointer.
expedite (benchmark suite) has tests for this (RGBA and ARGBA Alpha data). you
can just stick an evas image into elementary and have fun. remember to set the
data back when done and to add update rects. also use stride value return. see
the evas_image_* api in Evas.h