Hello I'm here for 2 question about theming e17.
I have a current theme with shaped part on e/gadman/popup . But I have some
problem in recent svn and snapshot Lutin's debian packages. My part are not
shaped, ugly black rectangle around the popup in software mode with current
svn. With the debian's packages this theme segfault when the popup are
closed. I don't have any problem when the comp module are loaded so this is
in pure software mode. My theme was wrong? Or this is a probleme you have
not seen?

My second problem was about slider in e17, how the theme develloper or with
luck designers can care about the horizontal or vertical slider without code
to add? In example I want horizontal slider in the mixer module without
recode it. Maybee I have missed something.

cheers,
yoz