On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 08:54:26 +0900 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
<ras...@rasterman.com> said:

as promised. cleaned up in svn. lua is for script_only stuff. that needs to be
the path for lua (for 1.x for edje at any rate). mostly because you can
implement whole objects just in lua - no layout. just move/resize and generally
lay out objetcs yourself (create and delete them and so on).