Not sure how it happened, but there's a bug which can occur in the ecore main
loop when select returns EBADF but the fd is not found/removed.  When this
happens, it is possible for an infinite loop to be created, in which
_ecore_main_fd_handlers_bads_rem from ecore_main.c is called repeatedly,
spamming the following message:
ERR:Ecore ecore_main.c:934 _ecore_main_fd_handlers_bads_rem() Removing bad fds
ERR:Ecore ecore_main.c:969 _ecore_main_fd_handlers_bads_rem() No bad fd found.
Maybe a foreign fd from glib?

I would provide more info, but this killed my system when it occurred since I
happen to log the output from e, and I was unable to debug after the log file
grew to over 8gb and filled the filesystem.
--
Mike Blumenkrantz
Zentific: Our boolean values are huge.