I just tested it on my machine with nvidia graphics card and it's also not
working when comp module is enabled in e. The eskiss window is just empty.
I don't think it's an eskiss bug, because i'm creating the canvas in the right
way:

ecore_evas_init();
application->ee = ecore_evas_new(engine, 0, 0, geometry.w, geometry.h, NULL);
ecore_evas_show(application->ee);

Le jeudi 7 octobre 2010 21:55:13, michael bouchaud a écrit :
> I try to package eskiss to use it on my product. But I encounter some
> problems, I explain me.
> On some laptop, who have intel's graphics hardware, eskiss make a
> blackscreen when I use the comp module.
> I test it with ati graphics hardware, no problems appends. Maybee this is a
> bug in ecore_evas ?
> What do you think about it ?
>
> yoz, Michaël Bouchaud

Raoul Hecky