Hi.

I've got 3 text parts each alone in a group. I'd like to put them in a
box. The issue I have is that the parts are all overlapping. How can I
fix that?

I have a feature request:
be able set position relative to an entry in a box and use something
like "to: vbox[2]" in a description.rel.

Regards
--
Boris 'billiob' Faure