I didn't see that the attachment was dropped. So:

http://www.maths.univ-evry.fr/pages_perso/vtorri/files/eyesight-0.0.1.tar.bz2

you need:

poppler for pdf plugin
libspectre for postscript plugin

do not forget to install Xpdf headers (see configure's help of poppler)

there is a small binary:

eyesight foo.txt
eyesight foo.ps
eyesight foo.pdf