At Tue, 19 Oct 2010 16:31:38 +0200 (CEST),
Vincent Torri wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Oct 2010, Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
>
> > Hey all,
> >
> > The installed Eina.h includes the files in the eina/ subdirectory via
> > #include "foo.h" instead of #include "eina/foo.h" or #include
> > <eina/foo.h>.
> >
> > Are people always expected to -I both eina-1's path and eina-1/eina? I
> > thought #includ'ing <Eina.h> and -I'ing $PATH_TO_EINA-1 was enough,
> > and the rest was details.
>
> use what
>
> pkg-config --cflags eina
>
> returns, and include *only* Eina.h.

In this specific project, I was trying to stick to CMake and keep
pkgconfig usage to a minimum. It is possible to follow your
suggestion, however I was thinking of GStreamer, for example, which
has a gst.h that includes headers in subdirectories, but whose .pc
includes only the base directory.

Doesn't it make more sense to keep the eina/ subdirectory "away from
the public"?

--
Raphael Kubo da Costa
ProFUSION embedded systems