On Wed, 20 Oct 2010, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 2:42 PM, Enlightenment SVN
<no-re...@enlightenment.org> wrote:
Log:
       * eio: add eio_file_chmod and eio_file_chown.

Okay, we're in a thread, but recursive operations should use the "at"
variants to speed them up.

if they are available. Iirc, they don't on Windows.

Vincent

Would you mind implementing them as well
(using your code as fallback when they are not available)?  It's
basically dirfd(DIR *d) then use this as parameter for openat(),
unlinkat(), ...  I'm also following systemd and see they're
effectively using it for good! (may also be used as a good source of
examples git://anongit.freedesktop.org/systemd)

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems