On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 00:33:00 +0900 ChunEon Park <chuneon.p...@samsung.com> said:

> HI, this is hermet.
>
> I send three patches for the elm_transit
>
> Please check then apply them if they are good.
>
> 000_elm_transit.diff.txt (fixed resiziable_flip bug)
> 001_elm_transit.diff.txt (modified few test cases to make look better)
> 003_elm_transit.diff.txt (made all effect context APIs private. But expose
> each one façade API to use easy.)

000 -> i already frixed that upstream :)
001 -> fine. in svn.
003 -> ok in, BUT be careful. Elementary.h.in had a tab added to
elm_transit_effect_add() - set your editor to  use spaces instead of tabs for
indenting when working with efl (in test_transit.c too). :) also 003 contained
000 fixes. they failed to apply due to upstream having them already. also
rejects in test_transit.c. also you added warnings - unused params in
test_transit.c. i've fixed these for you and committed.