Hello,
  Been pondering this one for a while, and am curious if anyone knows if this
device has enlightenment on it?  When I first got it out of the box and hooked
it up, the network menu had a wait logo that was a dead ringer for some logs
I”m sure I’ve seen around the e installs.  The interface does not always seem
100% e17 like, but there are times where I really wonder.   Maybe when it gets
outdated (ie, replaced) I could open it up and tinker with it?  Overall it is a
nice player, but bd is soo darn slow sometimes.......

Thanks,
Jess