On 12/20/2010 02:26 AM, Tom Hacohen wrote:
> Dear Kim,
>
> I very much like your idea, but I think it can be done after the
> release. And since svn doesn't like moving files around, it will be a
> pain to do it now.
>
> Many people have many local changes to most of the core libs (waiting to
> merge them upstream after the release), and as I said, svn doesn't like
> moving files around, so there will be a big mess with merging those
> changes back upstream.
>
> --
> Tom.

agreed. Postpone an idea like this till after a release.

dh

"If C gives you enough rope to hang yourself, then C++ gives you enough
rope to bind and gag your neighborhood, rig the sails on a small ship,
and still have enough rope to hang yourself from the yardarm"
- Anonymous quote from the The UNIX-HATERS Handbook