LinkedIn
------------fengbin dong requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

João,

- fengbin

Accept invitation from fengbin dong
http://www.linkedin.com/e/b5msed-gi1c4lsk-x/v388QXEksSfUNTyuv0ypQu_wsPYH0UzHva8ZQRJLBT5wN7Q2zADobXEtoPrh/blk/I68269652_9/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfPBvczkSejoOe3p9bT9Ne3t9rBENbPsOd3kPe3cRc38LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from fengbin dong
http://www.linkedin.com/e/b5msed-gi1c4lsk-x/v388QXEksSfUNTyuv0ypQu_wsPYH0UzHva8ZQRJLBT5wN7Q2zADobXEtoPrh/blk/I68269652_9/elYOdjoVdz8UdAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can conduct a more credible and powerful reference check using
LinkedIn? Enter the company name and years of employment or the prospective
employee to find their colleagues that are also in your network. This provides
you with a more balanced set of feedback to evaluate that new hire.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/b5msed-gi1c4lsk-x/rsr/inv-27/

--
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation