On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 18:29:31 +1100 Brett Nash <n...@nash.id.au> said:

> > >   if (strcmp("elm.swallow.end",part)) != 0) return NULL;
> > >
> > >   o = elm_label_add(obj);
> > >   elm_label_label_set(o, calculated_value(yadda, yadda));
> > >   evas_object_show(o);
> > >   return o;
> > >
> > > This used to work, but with a recent update it stopped working.
> > >
> > > Anyone have any ideas what I need to do to make it work, or an alternate
> > > suggestion to make the equivalent work?
> >
> > well i just tested genlist - put a different icon in elm.swallow.end vs
> > elm/swallow.icon - works. 2 different icons.  printf tells me it's calling
> > it for both positions. i can't reproduce your issue here :(
>
> Did you try it for an elm label?
>
> Icons work for me too.
>
> .. Just not an elm_label().

is it complaining on stdout/err about not being able to calc a min size? :) as
such sticking a label in an icon is a bit odd because you already have labels i
the item itself, but the problem probably is a min size calc thing and may
require special care that happened to work before by luck and not by design :
( i know i dont intend labels to work "by design" due to their nature (height
is dependant on width thus u cant calc a min width AND height without first
fixing width).