Dear Hyoyoung,

I don't currently have the time to fully review the patches, but
regarding the wrapping: please be advised that after the release there
will be a new wrap mode, "mixedwrap" which is a word-wrap that falls
back to "charwrap" if a wordwrap can't be done (I assume you have seen
that before). I'm saying this because I hope your patch will be easily
adjustable to that change, if not, please consider revising it.

--
Tom.