eet    1.4
evas   1.0
ecore  1.0
embryo 1.0
edje   1.0
e_dbus 1.0
efreet 1.0
eeze   1.0

EFL's last go at getting ready for release was beta3. we have since fixed bugs
and api issues and what not that we found. as such the todo list for efl 1.0 as
best i can see is empty. tickets are either enhancements for 1.1 times or
unable to be worked on now (malformed utf8 robustness i'd say is not a bug
per-se more just being more robust when apps provide invalid input). massive
multi-gigabyte images to be loaded off disk are a "so out there" case that i'd
worry about that some other day when we have the data to examine. sure out
documentation could be more complete and better. but isn't that always the
case? :)

so i'd say EFL is ready to go out. what i want to know is this:

... are there any issues someone wants to bring up with EFL release?

please speak up now.. or forever hold your peace! :)