On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 18:15:32 +0900
Tom Hacohen <tom.haco...@partner.samsung.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2011-01-25 at 04:11 -0500, Mike Blumenkrantz wrote:
> > I will be as harsh and demanding as a girlfriend after you have forgotten
> > your anniversary.
>
> Exactly. He'll probably also make you write doxygen docs for everything!
> Even internal functions.
>
> --
> Tom.

Have you seen my internal code?  It's entirely true to the spirit of EFL.
Which is to say that there is no documentation, variable names are arbitrary,
and there are macros on every line solely for the purpose of obfuscating the
code.

--
Mike Blumenkrantz
Zentific: NULL pointer dereferences now 50% off!