On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 19:06:58 -0200 Raphael Kubo da Costa
<k...@profusion.mobi> wrote:

> Mike Blumenkrantz <m...@zentific.com> writes:
>
> > I never use ecore_con_url so I didn't notice this until just now,
> > but there is currently a function with this prototype:
> >
> > EAPI Eina_Bool ecore_con_url_get(Ecore_Con_Url *url_con, const void
> > *data, long length, const char *content_type)
> >
> > This is BROKEN.  HTTP GET methods CANNOT send data, and they CANNOT
> > specify a content-type header!  The only argument for this function
> > should be the Ecore_Con_Url object.
>
> I've argued about this with raster in a few threads, see
>

> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.window-managers.enlightenment.devel/29066

Not sure exactly where, might be here, but seems like any module that
tries to download stuff when there is no 'net connection makes E17
WBOD.  More often than not hitting "restart" drops out back to the
login screen after that.  Got that with two modules so far, not tried
any others.