All,

We are looking for a few good mentors, and many interested students.
Google Summer of Code was officially announced recently.  The program
officially kicks off February 28th, which is when organizations can
begin to apply.

Several of us have already cleaned and updated a set of pages to help us
in our Google Summer of Code efforts.

A page for general information can be found here.  It provides
information regarding the the event, pertinent IRC channels and mailing
lists.

        http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/wiki/GSoC_General_Info

For those of you interested in mentoring this year, I have updated a
page for you to sign up.  If you are new to the mentoring side of Google
Summer of Code, please read the entire page (its quite small) and follow
the links.  There are some very informative pages regarding the
mentoring experience out there.  The requirements for participating as a
mentor are listed on this page as well. If you are interested please
visit our page and sign up.

        http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/wiki/GSoC_2011_Mentors

Ideas!!  We are in need of a healthy pool of ideas.  An updated ideas
page can be found here.  Developers... please feel free to add to the
ideas page.  Please note this page is generally quite fluid for a bit.
Ideas get added, dropped, and fleshed out.  So if you are a student and
looking for ideas, please check back frequently.

        http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/wiki/GSoC_2011_Project_Ideas

Additionally, there is a page for administrators.  This page includes a
little bit about the requirements and responsibilities of participating
as an administrator.  If you are interested please add your name.

        http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/wiki/GSoC_2011_Admins

Thanks,
  ravenlock

--