On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 12:00:13 +0900 Jeonghyun Yun <jh0506....@samsung.com> said:

> Hello.
>
> When I tested some bmp files on evas, I found one bmp file is not displayed.
> But this bmp file is displayed on windows and linux gimp and etc.
> So I checked this bmp file, this file have 208 data per line despite 207
> pixel per line!!
>
> I fixed code to skip the data when data is more than width instead of break.
> I think this is not bug but evas policy problem.
>
> I attached patch and bmp file.
> Can anybody check this issue?

what kind of nutty app produced such a bmp? thats a pretty broken bmp... but i
guess there is no harm in making it more robust to handle such unsociable bmp
files... but still.. thats one rude bmp! :)

now about the patch - you only change the rle 8bit/pixel path -w hat about all
the other modes/paths? it's a bit poor to have 1 path work differently to all
the other ones? could you also implement the same logic change in the other
decode paths? (rle 4bit is what i'm looking at specifically as it has the same
logic/issue)