On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 18:25:26 +0900 ChunEon Park <chuneon.p...@samsung.com> said:

in principle you are right - use finger size - i think i already replied to a
thread on this - use a swallow AT the touch point and swallow an invisible rect
- and have that be a minimum size of finger size - index does this for the
activation region. this can be used by the theme/edje object as a spacer. it
can ALSO put connecting lines and design there to link the actual touchpoint
with a lone line or arrow - or just leave it blank, but it puts the decision
into the designers hands - with elm providing input as to finger size by the
invisible swallowed "min size as finger size".

thats the right way to go imho