On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 10:04 AM, Andreas Volz <li...@brachttal.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I updated to current E SVN some days ago, but I've still problems with
> animations in editje. Here is my example:
>
> http://tux-style.com/tmp/screens.edj
>
> It was created by hand, then continued by edje_editor and now continued
> by editje.
>
> There're definitive animations when I load and unload a view. But I
> don't see them. Is there something editje incompatible in this edj?
>
> And there're some warning in the edj:

> ERR<6380>:edje edje_util.c:3122 edje_object_size_min_restricted_calc() file
> screens.edj, group media_list has a non-fixed part 'Button03'. Adding 'fixed:
> 1 1;' to source EDC may help. Continuing discarding faulty part.
> ERR<6380>:edje edje_util.c:3122 edje_object_size_min_restricted_calc() file
> screens.edj, group media_list has a non-fixed part 'Button03'. Adding 'fixed:
> 1 1;' to source EDC may help. Continuing discarding faulty part.
> ERR<6380>:edje edje_util.c:3122 edje_object_size_min_restricted_calc() file
> screens.edj, group media_list has a non-fixed part 'Button03'. Adding 'fixed:
> 1 1;' to source EDC may help. Continuing discarding faulty part.
>
> Is this maybe related?

that may be the reason, or the reason may be the version of editje you
used. Before editje wouldn't preserve script blocks, now it does, but
you need an EDJ that was compiled with newer edje_cc (some weeks
before 1.0 release) that would save such script blocks in the EET data
structure.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems