On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 07:23:29 +0000 (GMT) Jae Hwan Kim
<jae.hwan....@samsung.com> said:

> Hello all
>
> I have two question.
> First, in the function "_smart_event_mouse_up" of the els_scroller of the
> elementary, it seems that the second " !sd->freeze " is not neccesary.
> Is it right? Or is there any reason why it is compared again?
> The following is the part of the code.

hold and freeze are separate controls. hold changes scroll style so scrolling
happens when finger reaches "edge of scroller" eg when expanding a text
selection. freeze actuall is a frozen scroller (not to scroll on click & drag)
and so thw whole momentum logic handling there on mouse up is not done in these
2 cases, so the code is about right. :)

>                 if ((!sd->hold) && (!sd->freeze))
>                     {
>                        for (i = 0; i < 20; i++)
>                          {
>                          }
>                        if (at > 0)
>                          {
>                             vel = sqrt((dx * dx) + (dy * dy)) / at;
>                             if ((_elm_config->thumbscroll_friction > 0.0) &&
>                                 (vel >
> _elm_config->thumbscroll_momentum_threshold) && (!sd->freeze))
>                               {
>
> Second, If the scroller is stopped and set the freeze push while bounce
> animation is running, it will stop bouncing in a moment. Even if the scroller
> is set the freeze pop again, the scroller don't finish the bouncing. I think
> that it should finish the bouncing when it is set the freeze pop. Is it right?
>
> I send the patch file. Please check it.

this is indeed right. patch in svn!