Any suggestion about API or anything?

According to the youtube video, it looks like this feature is related to the
effect.
So I thought using elm_genlist_item_effect_mode_set() will be fine before.

But it is not. Because the effect is described in edc.
There is nothing to do with effect in genlist source code.
So I will keep using elm_genlist_item_mode_set() if there is no comment.

Thanks.
Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)