On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 11:32 AM, Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 10:43:14 +0200 Cedric BAIL <cedric.b...@free.fr> said:
>> On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 10:21 AM, Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com>
>> wrote:
>> > On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 18:13:57 +0200 Cedric BAIL <cedric.b...@free.fr> said:
>> > hmmm but you break stacking in that... now thats fixed odd and even... that
>> > actually may not be desired :)
>>
>> Stacking should not be broken by this patch. Theme can set if even or
>> odd should be raised and they will. Testing it in elementary_test
>> genlist 2, show that it is respected and it is working also when
>> appending or prepending some new items. But maybe you are speaking
>> about a completly different stuff and because genlist has so much
>> functionnality, i may have missed it.
>
> and if it shouldnt stack at all? if it should raise on select (then lower back
> to where it was if ti wasn't a raised item) etc? i didn't see that handling
> from my patch scan :)

The case when it shouldn't is not handle in fact, didn't think about
that :-) As for select, it's another group, if I am not
misunderstanding the code, so it will do what the edje tell him to do
(raise or lower at the moment) and update accordingly each time. I
didn't see any issue during select test case, so I think that I
understood that part correctly, just need to fix the "not
raising/lowering" case.
--
Cedric BAIL