hello developers

i discovered something wich is weird about that problem

you see ... when i opened the preferences in firefox , opera ,
chromium-browser

the problem appeared in that time

====

so i decided to tried to do the same things at the other applications

so

first i tried to do that on KDE App's and there is no problem

so I go to the GNOME App's and there is no problem

after that i decided to do it at E17 App's so I opened background manager
and when i changed the background

the problem appeared

========

its really an odd ISSUE

but i think our developers will not disappoint thier environment's users

sorry if i bothered them

========

best wishes to all of you