On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 15:10:58 +0200 Atton Jonathan <jonathan.at...@gmail.com>
said:

agreed. elm_notify is popping up SOME generic object thing in the window (at
some location) maybe having it animate on show and hide, and contain some
content. what rajeev is suggesting is some pre-defined standard content
COMBINEd with elm_notify. ie... danieal elc_popup.c suggestion is right. its a
"pre-combined widget" that is known to be made up of specific child components
pre-combined in a generally useful way that is used often enough in multiple
apps where duplicating this in every app all the time is useless and thus
making a common implementation is useful.