the discussion was short. It was only the idea :D

I was planning to name it emap.

*emap_tile* : download images from osm ...
*emap_route*: data source used by elm_map. User can create a route by adding
waypoints
*emap_route_gpx* : create route from a gpx file
*emap_route_search*: calculate route from A to B
*emap_tools* : some tools like "get the closest city"

I do not know if I will do eveything but I will start it and then we will
see.

--
Regards.