thanks to you both guys from ordissimo and e.fr. I came too late but
it was great anyway to talk to you guys, with EFL and anything else.

We the number of ppl there, it's a real success which need to be
reiterate in few month imho ;)

PS :  oh I forget, @raster , e is truely not compiling right now ;)

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 11:39 AM, Cedric BAIL <cedric.b...@free.fr> wrote:
> Thanks to Ordissimo, the crazy french Enlightenment community will do
> during a full day, a presentation (in French) of the EFL near Paris.
> You can read the full announce here
> http://enlightenment.fr/2011/03/31/enlightenment-france-et-ordissimo-une-journee-de-presentation-des-efls/
> .
>
> Many french member of the Enlightenment community will be there during
> all the weekend, and maybe more as some of us will also stay for a
> stand at the Solution Linux : http://www.solutionslinux.fr/ . So if
> you are around, would be cool to come and see us :-)
>
> See you,
> --
> Cedric BAIL

Steven Le Roux
Jabber-ID : ste...@jabber.fr
0x39494CCB <ste...@le-roux.info>
2FF7 226B 552E 4709 03F0  6281 72D7 A010 3949 4CCB