Hi,

> just fyi:
>
> http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/wiki/Release
>
> i've knocked off another item (environment var config)... anyone lurking with
> desire to do things... please go attack an item on the list (put your name
> there so we know u're doing it)... those with names there... what's the
> status?

I am taking care of the backlight support. So far, I have all the basic
working code for the xrandr extension (backlight setting with acpi keys,
dimming, etc...) but I lack the following items

- necessary code for setting a dedicated backlight with each app.
- dialog box for setting the backlight extensions (maybe go as an
advanced setting of the screen dialog box).
- acpi code for setting the backlight property (Is it useful nowadays ?)
- a nice little box indicating the backlight level when it is changed
(edje kind of thing, related to themes).
- find a way to update backlight when modified by an other program
(xbacklight for instance).

what the code do for now is simple :

- we can set the backlight independently for each output.
- dimming is activated and working.
- increase and/or decrease the backlight intensity is implemented.

Mathieu