I received the attached mail about the Desktop Summit 2011 in Berlin.
Is someone willing and able to represent enlightenment?
As i'm already in Berlin i probably will have some time for this event...

Kind regards,
Brian
--- Begin Message ---
   Hi Brian
   I'm William from Texas, I helped coordinate the GUADEC 2010 GNOME conference
   last year. This year we're combining GAUDEC with KDE's aKademy, and having a
   Desktop Summit in Berlin from August 6-12. We would of course like to see
   Enlightenment represented.
   I was wondering if you heard about or planned to attend the conference this
   year? Just wondering! If so, I would like to pass on the 'I'm attending'
   blog badge to help us promote the event with everyone. I'm looking forward
   to hearing from you, and if you'd like to know more about the event I can
   answer any questions.
   I hope all is well!
   Cheers,
   William Carlson