On Tue, 31 May 2011, Cedric BAIL wrote:

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 5:14 PM, Vincent Torri <vto...@univ-evry.fr> wrote:
Here are the error I get since I updated the repo:

'evas_image_loader.edj' n'est pas reconnu en tant que commande interne
ou externe, un programme exécutable ou un fichier de commandes.
ERR:edje edje_calc.c:1880 _edje_image_recalc_apply() Error loading image
collection "edje/images/154" from file
"C:\MinGW\msys\1.0\efl\share\elementary/themes/default.edj". Missing EET
Evas loader module?
ERR:edje edje_calc.c:1899 _edje_image_recalc_apply() Error type:
EVAS_LOAD_ERROR_UNKNOWN_FORMAT

it seems it fails at loading edje/images/154 155 and 156 only. I don't know
what those 3 images are (is there a way to know ?).

eet is correctly installed, the loader exists (i tested it with a test
program). I seems that edje_cc fails at using the eet loader and try the
generic evas_image_loader.edj instead (which of course does not exist).

So does someone see where I can start digging in the edje_cc code ?

Sounds like an issue in evas or below. edje_cc doesn't start the
generic loader, evas try it when it fail to open with all the other
possibility. For an unknow reason eet loader doesn't work. Maybe add
some printf in eet loader, then inside eet itself. How did you
generate your edj ?

edje_cc, it's the elementary theme.

Vincent