Hi Rasterman, i'm one of the students that sent some mails about making
widgets some weeks ago.

Your new version of the clock widget reminds me what i was supposed to do in
my course project, i've included an elementary clock into a skel and added
some options, i've used elm_widget for the link between elementary and the
skel, but it's still in development (and said to be unstable), but you have
found a better solution, i've seen that you recreated the elementary clock
directly in the edc of e, nice work (well that was too hard for my project)
!

I've planned to share my work with the community but it doesn't seem to be
necessary now, your work is better… :)

Just an idea… I've also thought it'd be usefull to give the possibility to
set a time difference to see the time in an other country, so i've modified
skel to have a configuration per instance of the widget… maybe can it be add
(by me, if i can manage it) in this new clock you've made ?

Regards,

Quentin Gibeaux.