David Seikel <onefang <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Ah, the version of pkg-config that I use (from LFS) includes a built in
> glib.
>
>   # On Win32, use the normal installed GLib.  Yes, this is a circular
>   # dependency. But then, only experienced hackers that presumably can
>   # work around that will be building pkg-config and GLib on Win32
>   # anyway (especially using the auto*/configure/libtool
>   # mechanism). Others use prebuilt versions.

Makes me wonder... Why not using a prebuilt version indeed? It can be found
here: http://www.gtk.org/download/win32.php ('Other third party software'
section)

Vincent, is there a reason for compiling pkg-config at hand? I'll make a try
with the pre-built pkg-config on WinXP, but I think there's no reason it would
not work.

that said, if someone can clearly confirm whether glib is a dependency (optional
or mandatory) for any EFL lib, I would gladly appreciate since I'm not 100% sure
either.

Regards,
Lionel