2011/6/21 suxia li <suxia...@samsung.com>:

> Hi,
>  Here i want to get the buffer of current evas, so i tried by the 2 API ,
> firstly get the ecore evas, then get the buffer pixels of current Ecore_Evas,
> but the second API return NULL. is there any one help me on this issue,
> thanks in advance.
>
> ecore_evas_ecore_evas_get(const Evas *e);

This function get the ecore_evas associated to an Evas ?

> ecore_evas_buffer_pixels_get(Ecore_Evas *ee);

I think that this function is for buffer engine only. IIRC it's what
is used for ethumb for example to generate thumbnail, you create un
evas buffer ans then you add you evas object, and finally you get
pixels of this bufffer engine to write back images on disk. But it's
only with engine buffer.

A way to do what you want, is using ecore_x function to get the whole
window content, as the E17 shot module do for the root window.
ecore_x_image_get and ecore_x_image_date_get might do what you want.

Maybe a better solution exists ? Guys other ideas ?

> Best Regards

Nicolas Aguirre
Mail: aguirre.nico...@gmail.com
Web: http://enna.geexbox.org