From: "Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri"<barbi...@profusion.mobi>
To: "Tom Hacohen"<tom.haco...@partner.samsung.com>
Cc: "ChunEon Park"<her...@naver.com>;
enlightenment-devel@lists.sourceforge.net;
enlightenment-...@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: 11-07-15(금) 02:38:42
Subject: Re: [E-devel] E SVN: hermet IN trunk/elementary: data/images
data/themes src/bin src/libOn Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 12:58 PM, Tom Hacohen
<tom.haco...@partner.samsung.com> wrote:
> On 14/07/11 18:52, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
>>
>> 2011/7/13 ChunEon Park<her...@naver.com>:
>>>
>>> elm_naviframe_item_text_part_set/get() or something like
>>> that.
>>> -> Yes. it looks not bad for me.
>>> But it will cause more mistakes of users since they should pass the part
>>> name, (I don't like it from that point of view although.)
>>> And some widgets have the item_label_set now.
>>> Need to keep the consistency if everyone agree with.
>>
>> Yes, Daniel is right and the current item_label_set() are more like
>> unconverted legacy. They must be fixed and new APIs must be correct
>> from start.
>

> Unfortunately, because those are not elm_widgets, calling
> elm_object_text_set won't work. We really need to find a solution to this
> one. Possibly another API that allows passing additional data?
> elm_object_text_subitem_set or something like that?
check what we did for tooltips and others, they have some kind of
interface in the items, if you follow you have generic functions to
operate on them.
but all in all I'd go for actual interfaces (in classes, not instances
-- partial infra for Evas_Object is there, but lacks for generic
items)
--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems