I've been going through the elm header a bit today, and a couple things stood
out:

1) Lots of function pointers do not have/use typedefs. Examples include, but
are not limited to, pretty much everything in elm_entry, a bunch of generic
elm_object functions, and some elm_box stuff.

2) MOST function pointer typedefs are WRONG! EFL naming conventions require all
callback typedefs to be in the format of $LIBRARY_$NAMESPACE_$CALLBACKNAME_CB.
A quick grep for "Func" in Elementary.h shows that someone, or lots of
someones, have been ignoring this and using their own random naming schemes,
and some are even worse than this.

Those of you who have been breaking the rules probably know who you are, please
fix this so we don't have to deal with broken APIs like the poorly named
callback typedef Evas_Object_Box_Layout.
--
Mike Blumenkrantz
Zentific: Coding in binary since '10.