On Fri, 22 Jul 2011, Iván Briano (Sachiel) wrote:

2011/7/22 Daniel Juyung Seo <seojuyu...@gmail.com>:
Right. Finish documentation first.

Just curious, I checked Elementary.h.in.
It has 13298 lines now :)
But it'll be so much longer once genlist documentation is moved to header.
genlist has 82 APIs :)

Stop bitching about header sizes, we can always just bzip2 them and
they'll be much smaller.

better : lzma -9

Vincent

Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)