Thanks stu!
I raised header separation issues a couple of times but there was no progress.
This time I hope we will get some good result.

Anyhow, I vote for #2 and #3-vtorri's.

Elementary.h is already so huge, so any solution will be still annoying.
I just choose LESS ANNOYING solution.

Thanks.
Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)