On Wed, 10 Aug 2011, Mark-Willem Jansen wrote:

> Entrance and estickies were removed by quaker. He wanted to rewrite them from
> scratch.
>
> http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/changeset/46590/trunk
>
> As far as I can see Elsa is not made by quaker but yoz,. So quaker are you
> still woking on your write of entrance?

he has not coded a lot on the EFL the past few months, afaik. Instead of
developping entrance, better improving Elsa. Elsa is quite well written,
and smaller than the old entrance.

about estickies, I don't know why he has removed it. Rewriting on a prog
does not imply its removal. One can bump the major release, it's
sufficient.

regards

Vincent