Op Thu, 11 Aug 2011 13:56:09 +0200
libernux <libernu...@gmail.com> schreef:

To answer my own question,

I digged a little deeper and i've found the problem:

http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/browser/trunk/BINDINGS/python/python-evas/evas/evas.c_evas_object_smart.pxi
-
507 raise ValueError("Callback %s was not registered with event %r" %
508                                  (func, e))

What i did whas change line 507 and 508 to read:

507 raise ValueError("Callback %s was not registered with event %r%(func,e)")
508

This code compiles. The code exists for over 3 years and it is only now
that I got an error. (probably caused by cython 0.15)
This must still be fixed upstream but you have the module and
linenumbers.
I'm glad that I could help.