Hello developers,

I know there are big changes going on in elsa.
It compiles fine but when I try to run it I get the following error:

elsa: Pam init with name elsa
elsa: Welcome
elsa: write auth /usr/bin/xauth -f /var/run/elsa.auth -q
/usr/bin/xauth:  file /var/run/elsa.auth does not exist
elsa: scanning directory /root/.local/share/xsessions
elsa: scanning directory /usr/share/xsessions
elsa: client find sessions Enlightenment
elsa: scanning directory /usr/local/share/xsessions
need my pid here 534
xpid1 534
xpid2 534
elsa: Error on reading last session login

and it segfaults : elsa[1967]: segfault at 0 ip b7697707 sp bf917b84
error 4 in libc-2.14.so[b7639000+162000]

I think this is due to the fact that the history file
(/var/cache/elsa/elsa.hst) does not exist.
This is not handled in the code.(history.c)
Can someone please have a look at it.

Thanks in advance