On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 22:09:57 +0200 Jérémy Zurcher <jer...@asynk.ch> said:

eina_prefix_* calls... but its not a simple single call (because installation
is not a simple single prefix in all cases). you have to provide a slew of
input info (symbols, magic files, #defined compiled-in locations, argv[0] etc.)
and then from that it tires to figure out where you are installed. you can then
query it for lib/data/local/bin dirs etc. but this is made for your APP or LIb
to figure out where *IT* is installed. there is no need for an application to
figure out where a specific library is installed at runtime.