Hi,

http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/wiki/Release.

You've watched raster finish a dozen items on his own.
You've seen T_UNIX struggle mightily to have a working randr configurator.
You've even seen the semi-death of the ugly green battery.

NOW FINISH THE JOB.

There's at least 10 items left without anyone even signed up, and then we can
laugh all the way to the bank as we beat Duke Nukem Forever 2 to release.

...right?

--
Mike Blumenkrantz
Zentific: Coding in binary since '10.