Hi,

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 5:01 PM, Leandro Pereira <lean...@profusion.mobi> wrote:
> Philippe,
>
> On 09/30/2011 11:25 AM, Philippe Caseiro wrote:
>>
>> But to be ready I need to know, who wants to come and who wants to
>> talk about what.
>>

> If I get any proposed talks accepted, there's a great chance I'll be
> there to troll^Wmess with the EFL guys. :)

Maybe you can share what talk you proposed, so that maybe we can do
more conference. Like last year we did one conference in the embeded
track and another in the destop track. I think we should try to do the
same for next FOSDEM, but their is no reason that only one guy need to
take all the burden by himself :-)
--
Cedric BAIL